March 19, 2010

Week 3

Ok, well this week has been much better on the scales. I have learned that many things can come into play that affect weight loss - hormones, stress, exercise and being a woman at a certain time of the month. Men are so lucky sometimes. Also, I do take into consideration that I only wanted to lose 10-15 pounds and Sam only wanted to lose 15-20. So, basically, we shouldn't be so greedy and expect a 9 or 11 pound weight loss each week. So, at the end of week 3 here are our totals: Sam has lost 16 pounds and I have lost 12! Yee haw!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I weighed in tonight and I was down 33.4 pounds in 8 weeks! That is over 4 pounds a week!!! I'm so excited. Ideal Protein ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I am so excited to have a place to find healthy recipes, I will pass this blog along to my sis-in-law. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete