March 27, 2010

Week 4 - or Weak 4...:)

Ok, this was a tough week for me, but great for Sam. I totally cheated and had a Diet Coke. Bad I know, but haven't had one for 6 days again. At the end of the week, I am still at the same weight which totally bums me out, but I have lost inches, especially around my waist and bum. Sam has lost 3 more pounds which puts him down to 19 pounds lost. We have started working out a lot more this past week, which may be my problem because I have done a lot of weight lifting, but still - don't you think that I would at least lose a little? This could just be my body, or it could be that I totally cheated last Saturday, not only with Diet Coke but some other bad food as well. Oh well, this week is another week. I am really happy because on April 6th, a representative from Ideal Protein is coming to my husband's office to train us on Ideal Protein. We are going to be carrying it in the office and so we need to learn all about it. We have the experience with it now, but we also need a lot more knowledge and understanding. If any of you are interested in attending the training, just let me know! Now, I thought that I would add a new piece to this blog called: Good idea - Bad idea. These are things that I have tried that worked out great, and others...not so much. So here goes:
GOOD IDEA: Crystal Light drink mix. It is 0 calorie, 0 fat, 0 sugar and 0 carbs so we can drink it and it is a really nice change from water and gives you a little different flavor throughout the day.
BAD IDEA: Well, I tried to take turnips, boil them and them mash them like potatoes. I added spices and stuff and thought that they would be a nice change. Yeah, don't do this. They are gross! I put them on my kids plate and acted like they were mashed potatoes. After one bite, and several gags later, we told them that they didn't need to eat the rest. I couldn't choke mine down either.

No comments:

Post a Comment